Stock Market Magic
Welcome to Stock Market Magic!
Stock Market Magic features 7 video modules that will give you the best possible head-start in a stock market investing career.
Module 1 – Introduction
- We start with a lively introduction that outlines everything in the course as you advance from beginner to expert.
- The course outline and why this course could be the perfect fit for you.
- A big welcome to the Skyforge Academy family.
Module 2 – Stock Market Basics
- Investment/trading basics explained in layman’s terms as though you’ve never heard of trading before.
- Basic terminology with terms you will use every day as a trader.
- Charts explained. How to read a market chart, what all the timeframes mean, and much more.
Module 3 – Analysis
- Fundamental Analysis. Here you learn the basics of economics and how they influence currency prices. The up’s and down’s of the market will no longer be a mystery to you.
- Technical Analysis with a video on each topic including trend lines, cycles, moving averages, support and resistance, and how to put it all together.
- Making sense of your analysis. This a critically important skill that will set you above many traders.
Module 4 – Placing Trades
- How to identify the characteristics of different stock brokers and choose the one that’s the best fit for you.
- What charting software is and how to get your hands on free, reliable chart software.
- How to place orders on the share market.
Module 5 – Risk Management
- How to trade without losing all your money. This will ensure you are able to trade profitably for years to come.
- How to sleep soundly without worrying about blowing up your account.
- How to include safeguards so the process is automated and you can trade without stress.
Module 6 – Options
- Introduces the idea that you can purchase “insurance” for your shares.
- How to trade big trades without risking big money.
- How to leverage smaller sums of money for big returns.
- How to create a monthly passive income from the stock market.
Module 7 – Account Management
- The main difference between successful traders and novices.
- Money management strategies that will keep you profitable.
- Reinvestment strategies to dramatically grow your earnings.
- Motivation going forward to stay at the top of your game.