Teacher Training: Become an Adjunct University Professor
What is the course about?
- Have you ever considered becoming an University Professor? in a live classroom?
- Do you have skills and experience that, if shared, can make a difference in someone's life?
- This course teaches someone how to become an Adjunct University Professor in a live classroom even if they have never taught before.
- The course can also benefit existing Adjunct University Professors who want to enhance their teaching skills & performance.
Adjunct "part time" university instructors are being hired by universities more than ever before. Adjunct Professors number approximately 1 – 1.5 million in the US alone. Up to 50 – 85% of university faculty staff are adjuncts – especially in community colleges. Even elite private universities like Georgetown University have more than 50% of their faculty staff as adjuncts.
What kind of materials are included?
- The course consists of 38 video lectures which include the following:
- Student testimonials of actual students
- Funny Movie clips used to emphasize key points
- Live in-class instruction video clips of Professor Lacouture in action!
- There are +5 hours of content to complete.
Why take this course?
- Take this course if you ever dreamed of becoming an university professor in a live classroom….this course will teach you how!
- Take this course if you are already an Adjunct University Professor and want to improve your teaching skills and performance