Test Management Tools Package[ ALM , TestLink, JIRA ]
Test management most commonly refers to the activity of managing the computer software testing process. A test management tool is software used to manage tests (automated or manual) that have been previously specified by a test procedure. It is often associated with automation software.
This Course covers basic to advance concept of test management
- Any workflow: a great choice for any team, whether you use an agile or traditional approach.
- Any team size: teams of one to 1000s of testers love working with TestRail every day.
- Any method: manage your functional, exploratory and automated tests with ease.
We also covers
- Manage requirements, features and use-cases
- Create, edit and execute test-cases
- Track bugs, enhancements, risks and issues
- Map tests to requirements to track coverage
- Support for template test cases
- Link bugs to test steps during test execution
- Drill down from requirements to tests and incidents