The Complete Apache Accumulo Developer Course
Welcome to this course: The Complete Apache Accumulo Developer Course. Accumulo is a sorted and distributed key/value store designed to handle large amounts of data. Being highly robust and scalable, its performance makes it ideal for real-time data storage. Written in Java, Accumulo has cell-level access labels and server-side programming mechanisms. Apache Accumulo is based on Google’s BigTable design and is built on top of Apache Hadoop, Zookeeper, and Thrift.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- Apache Accumulo Installation And Configuration
- Secure your data in Accumulo
- Use the Accumulo command-line shell
- Monitor clusters – both performance and application logs
- Understand what tools are needed to optimize Accumulo performance
- Learn to develop highly scalable big data applications
At the end of this course, you will be able to leverage Apache Accumulo to develop highly scalable big data applications with minimal effort. So let’s get started.