The Complete Apache Phoenix Developer Course
Welcome to this course: The Complete Apache Phoenix Developer Course. Apache Phoenix is an open source, massively parallel, relational database engine supporting OLTP for Hadoop using Apache HBase as its backing store. Phoenix provides a JDBC driver that hides the intricacies of the noSQL store enabling users to create, delete, and alter SQL tables, views, indexes, and sequences; insert and delete rows singly and in bulk; and query data through SQL. Phoenix compiles queries and other statements into native noSQL store APIs rather than using MapReduce enabling the building of low latency applications on top of noSQL stores.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- Understand the fundamentals of Apache Phoenix
- Learn and understand the use of Apache Phoenix
- Learn how to obtain and configure Apache Phoenix
- Learn how to structure data to get maximum performance from NoSQL solutions
- Learn how to create Phoenix tables, load data, and execute queries against that data
- Learn how to retrieve data from Phoenix by using a JDBC connection
At the end of this course, you will be an expert in using Apache Phoenix. What are you waiting for? Let’s get started!