The Complete PySpark Developer Course
Welcome to this course: The Complete PySpark Developer Course. Apache Spark is an open source framework for efficient cluster computing with a strong interface for data parallelism and fault tolerance. The Spark Python API (PySpark) exposes the apache-spark programming model to Python. This course will show you how to leverage the power of Python and put it to use in the Spark ecosystem. You will start by getting a firm understanding of the Spark architecture and how to set up a Python environment for Spark.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- Build machine learning models with MLlib and ML
- Learn about Apache Spark and the Spark architecture
- Deploy locally built applications to a cluster
- Build and interact with Spark DataFrames using Spark SQL
- Learn how to submit your applications programmatically using spark-submit
- Read, transform, and understand data and use it to train machine learning models
At the end of this course, you will have established a firm understanding of the Spark Python API and how it can be used to build data-intensive applications. So let’s get started!