The Complete Scrum for Developers Certification Training
This course is taught by a SCRUMstudy Registered Education Provider:
- iCertify Training NYC, Registered A.T.P (Authorized Training Partner) #65461
- The Course includes certification cost for Scrum Fundamentals
- SCRUMstudy is the global accreditation body for Scrum and Agile certifications
- Free access to “Scrum Fundamentals” Certification and the latest Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK) guide
- Access SCRUMstudy Primary Lifetime Membership
- Case Studies, Reference Materials and Study guides on Scrum Developer
- Earn valuable PMI® PDUs while you learn Scrum Developer
- Heavily discounted certification vouchers for Scrum and Agile courses
This is the only course in UDEMY which is accredited by SCRUMstudy. The Course has passed a quality audit and a business review, and prepares you for multiple Scrum Developer Certifications:
► Certified Scrum Developer (CSD™)
► Professional Scrum Developer training (PSD™)
Latest student testimonials:
Nina Johnson (Team Leader at Bluefin Trading LLC) “Excellent course, very rewarding. And a special mention for a very good customer service.“
Christine Potter (CEO at Lazy-Hands) “I found the contents of the developer course just right. I am very pleased that I have already worked as a developer at my company as this course has answered many questions for me.”
Helena Alkhas (Head of Product at Webgains) “Scrum Developer Certification is probably one of the most valuable courses that I’ve ever applied. The unique and dynamic structure of the course really aided my own learning and allowed me to apply my previous knowledge in a practical way right from the beginning.“
Dia Henges (Senior Developer and Engineer) “The training course is well-focused. It gave me great insight with real world applications, which made it even better while implementing it on the real scenario“
There are more than a dozen reasons to consider our Certification Course:
- Biggest accreditation body for Scrum and Agile certifications: Google Trends and LinkedIn show that SCRUMstudy has overtaken Scrum Alliance to become the biggest accreditation body for Scrum and Agile certifications. SCRUMstudy has the largest Authorized Training Partner (A.T.P.) network of 1,400+ partners in 50+ countries.
- Students from 7,500+ companies in 150+ countries: iCertify has trained/certified more than 325,000 persons in delivering successful projects. More than 5,000 students are certified by SCRUMstudy each month which is more than any other certification body. Employees of 7500+ companies from 150+ countries have enrolled with SCRUMstud.
- Based on Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK™Guide): All SCRUMstudy exams are based on A Guide to the Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK™ Guide) developed by SCRUMstudy. SFC™, SMC™, SDC™, and SPOC™certification exams are based on SBOK Guide, 2nd Edition (2016). SSMC™ and SSPOC™ are based on the SBOK Guide, 3rd Edition. The SBOK™ Guide is the definitive and detailed industry guide endorsed by Scrum experts. The propagation of Scrum is easier because all Scrum practitioners speak the same common language. SCRUMstudy offers this guide free on its website.
- Industry-wide acceptance: The knowledge gained by getting a SCRUMstudy certification is universal in its application and has been applied by organizations in diverse projects spanning an eclectic mix of industries.
- Scalable Scrum: SCRUMstudy’s certifications and courses enable delegates to scale Scrum to the Portfolio and Program levels and not just product design and project management. Each of the aspects of Product Development such as Business Justification, Quality, Cost, Risk, and Time are explained not just in the Project level but also on a Portfolio and Program level, since this is the way organizations work.
- Established name in Scrum/Agile certifications: SCRUMstudy’s certification training is provided through its Authorized Training Partners (A.T.P.s) all across the globe. With more than 1400+ A.T.P.s globally, SCRUMstudy has the widest network of accredited training companies offering its certifications. SCRUMstudy certifications are widely reputed and accepted by various Fortune 500 companies such as Apple, IBM, HP, Bank of America, AT&T, Dell, Verizon, Lockheed Martin, and PepsiCo.
- Active Discussions to share and learn: SCRUMstudy engages the Scrum/Agile community through active discussions on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, multiple Discussion Forums and Blogs. The SCRUMstudy LinkedIn Group is the most active Group for Scrum on LinkedIn.
- Multiple free resources for Scrum & Agile Community: SCRUMstudy provides a wide range of free resources such as 5+ hours of high quality videos, useful case studies, interactive mobile apps, blogs, and articles, thereby contributing to the increased awareness of Scrum in the Scrum and Agile communities.
- Scrum Fundamentals Certified- SFC Course: The Scrum Fundamentals Certified (SFC) Course, SCRUMstudy not only introduces Scrum concepts to professionals but also helps them get an introductory certification.
- Credible and standard testing environment: With an emphasis on providing candidates with a reliable and credible testing environment, we conduct our certification exams using our live online proctoring system unlike other certifying bodies. This allows you to take your certification exams from the comfort of your home. All exams will be proctored live and videos of the exams will be recorded and reviewed by our assessment team.
- Teaching methodology: SCRUMstudy A.T.P.s use a scientifically proven and highly interactive teaching methodology including role-plays, case studies, and simulations explaining the key Scrum concepts for their Agile and Scrum certification courses. To ensure an enriching learning experience for all our students, each trainer associated with a SCRUMstudy A.T.P. is required to be an accredited SCRUMstudy Certified Trainer (SCT™).
- Experienced SCRUMstudy trainers: Any person who is qualified as a SCRUMstudy Certified Trainer (SCT™) undergoes a rigorous assessment process and he or she has to exhibit proficiency in the concepts of Scrum and Agile. All trainers are required to successfully pass three SCRUMstudy certification exams before they can be eligible to teach. Moreover, all feedback from students about their respective trainers is reviewed and all SCRUMstudy trainers regularly participate in “Train-the-Trainer” sessions, which help them understand the nuances of our certifications and further cement their understanding of the Scrum Framework and Agile Philosophy.
Introduction to Scrum
Introduction to Scrum
Plan and Estimate
Plan and Estimate
Review and Restrospect
Review and Restrospect