The Dad Edge: 6 Strategies to Empower your Journey
The Dad’s Edge is dedicated to the “Everyday Dad.” This course is specifically for Dads (or Moms) who ultimately want to be the best version of themselves. The Journey of “Dadhood” can be extremely rewarding. However, it can be humbling and daunting.
Within 40 minutes The Dad’s Edge will help you:
- Discover Unlimited Patience (Even on your worst day)
- Uncover your Personal Mission, Core values, and Legacy
- Learn 3 Simple and Fundamental Ways to Connect with your Kids
- Uncover 3 Easy Ways to Connect with your Spouse (Even with a Busy Schedule)
- Discover 2 Obvious Ways to Improve Relationships Outside of the Immediate Family
- Obtain Ultimate Work/Life Balance No Matter How Busy You Are
- Make your “Dad Journey” unforgettable
1. “The Dad Edge” has a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. So, if you feel it didn’t help, by all means let me know and you will get a full refund.
2. I’ve included a guide so you can follow along if you want to take notes. Some Dads are not takers and some aren’t. However, it is there if you like.
3. You are a busy Dad on the Go! So, I have included all the audio MP3 files so you can download them for free to any mobile device and listen on the go!
From One Dad to Another,
Speaker, Author, and Coach
The Dad Edge
Discover your own personal Dad Mission and Why. Discover the legacy you want to leave behind and what you want to pass on. You will discover what is most important to YOU as a Dad and why. This is the most important part of the course.
One of the areas in a Dad's life is how to effectively connect with our kids. We all have a desire to connect with our kids, but at times it can be difficult to speak our kids' language. In this lecture, you will learn three strategies that are so simple and will set you up for success. Not only will you feel more of connection, but you will also instill positive and lasting memories that you and your child will remember for a lifetime.
Believe it or not relationships outside the family can have a huge impact on our lives as Dads. Some relationships absolutely serve us in a very positive way. While others can be toxic and devastating. In this lecture you will take a deep dive into the relationships outside the family and you will discover if these relationships are supporting you or hurting you.
"I wish I would have spent more time working and less time with my Kids" - Said No Dad Ever
Ask any Dad and we will tell you we all want the secret to obtaining optimal work/life balance. In order to show up big in own lives and the lives of our family, we have to discover the secret of work/life balance. In this lecture, you will learn 4 key strategies to achieving ultimate work/life balance and how to show up big for your family.
As our family grows and we have more kids, our relationship with our wives can change. However, the change in the relationship doesn't have to be an unfavorable one. In this lecture, you will learn 3 very simple strategies to stay connected, enhance intimacy, and keep your relationship flame burning bright. You will also learn how: women are wired for love and intimacy, why it is important for a woman to feel seen and heard, and the best way to connect with them even on a busy schedule.