Udemy SEO Crash Course Udemy SEO for Instructors -Unofficial
This course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.
This Udemy SEO Course for Instructors is a Crash Course designed to enable Udemy Instructors to optimize their courses and course landing pages to drive more students, enrollments and conversion rates (students going from prospects to actual students).
You will learn how Udemy SEO works, what variables influence course ranking in search results and what you need to do to get your courses at the top, the best position for search results. On the first page.
What is SEO?
SEO is an acronym that stands for Search Engine Optimization. Beyond an acronym, it’s a practice of the modern world which allows people to get their websites, blogs, apps, businesses, etc. to rank higher in the search results of search engines like Google.
What is Udemy SEO?
Udemy Search Engine Optimization or Udemy SEO is about optimizing your courses so they rank higher in Udemy’s search results. On the first page of search results or second at worst.
Why is this important?
- This is a key success factor to drive more students to your courses.
- It will allow you to differentiate yourself from other Instructors.
- It will help students find your course faster.
What about Google?
- No worries, I have you covered. We will talk about Google too!
- I’ll show you how you can optimize your course to rank high in both Google an Udemy! (yes, it’s possible :))
- Search wise, Google is probably more important than Udemy. I’ll explain why in the course.
Why take this course and not another one?
- It’s a Crash Course. So no bs, no fluff, only the good stuff 🙂
- My value proposition is unique (see below “Pledge to All Students”).
- I learnt SEO from one of the Top SEO Gurus in the world, whilst we were working together at a startup which served The White House, NASA, the U.S. Department of Defense and many other prominent organizations. The key principles I learnt from him also apply to Udemy and I will teach them to you!
Pledge to All Students (both current & future students)
- Students First. I will never compromise your experience to make money. Never, ever. Yes, this is also a business but to me teaching goes way beyond making money. I already have a full time job and fortunately don’t rely on teaching to survive. You are always at the forefront of my courses and I want to ensure you have a unique, valuable and memorable experience. I promise.
- 24x7x365 Support. You can contact me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round, even on holidays, Christmas and New Years Eve; I will get back to you quickly (in a few hours tops) and deliver outstanding quality of service in my support. I promise.
- Humbleness, kindness and social responsibility. I believe in giving back to you and the world. So think of me as your own real-life human “Siri.” If you need advice or support just ask. And if I can do something to help you in your journey, I will. I promise.
- Australian Made. Recognized in the Industry as a symbol of quality and excellence. All my courses are Made in Australia with high tech and professionally edited. They also include my secret sauce: a lot of passion & love! I also apply in my courses everything I’ve learnt from years of experience working with technology, projects, entrepreneurs and people all over the world. I promise.
- Quality over Quantity. I will strive to make courses concise, to the point and relevant. Time is one of our most valuable assets and we need to invest it carefully. So I won’t make a course long for the purpose of displaying it has more hours; only when strictly necessary. To me it’s about quality and if I can deliver that in 5 minutes and save you time, I will. I promise.
Are you a Non Profit or Charity helping the world?
Awesome! The world needs more people like you. Keep up the good work and let me know how I can help. To start with, get in touch with me to unlock free access to all of my courses. Just message me privately and I’ll get that sorted for you and your team.
This lecture will give you an overview about Udemy SEO and a general introduction about how it works.
This lecture covers the importance of ranking high on Google and how you can kill two birds with one stone and also rank high on Udemy at the same time.
The Building Blocks of Udemy SEO
This lectures covers all of the factors and variables that come into play in Udemy SEO and what you need to do to ensure a successful outcome.
This lecture covers the importance of optimizing course URLs and how people generally forget to do it and why you need to pay attention to this key part of the process.
Let's Get To It
This lecture covers what you need to take into account to optimize your course goals to improve your Udemy SEO.
This lecture covers what you need to take into account to optimize your course curriculum to improve your Udemy SEO.
This lecture will cover what you need to do to optimize your Course Landing Page, Titles and Subtitles in order to improve your Udemy SEO.
This lecture covers the final step before you submit your course for review. Make sure you optimize your course URL by following the steps explained in this lecture.
In this lecture I will cover the different strategies you can use to drive more students to your Udemy courses.
This lecture is a short thank you note where I will highlight the importance and significance of you completing the course.
A great reward before you leave the course...
This lecture will cover the importance of feedback and reviews and how they influence decisions.